Camping recipes are a great way to get creative and cook in a unique way, using either fire or grill. We have found the most yummiest S'mores recipie - with a twist!
Trade in the ever-popular toasted marshmallows on a stick for a s'mores nachos recipe that will impress!
If you give this recipe a try, we would love to see it, tag us @tweedholidayparks, in your Facebook or Instagram posts for your chance to be featured on our social page.
- 1.5 cups of Arnotts Granita, Arnotts Shredded Wheatmeal or Plain Digestive biscuits
- 1.5 cups of marshmallows
- 3/4 of a cup of chocolate (either a chocolate bar or chocolate chips (or both))
- Break biscuits into small pieces.
- Layer biscuits, marshmallows and chocolate in an aluminum or cast iron pan.
- Place pan over a campfire using a grate, or directly on a grill on high heat.
- Cook for approximately 10 minutes until marshmallows are golden brown and begin to melt.
- Once cooked, serve.
Recipe credit: Betsy Life