Goats cheese and vegetable frittata
Take the pressure out of of making dinner and follow this delicious lunch or dinner recipe which has only three easy steps...
- 16 eggs
- 2 bunches of broccolini, chopped into 2cm pieces
- 1 cup or 120g of baby peas
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped chopped (save some for toppings)
- 300g soft goat's cheese, crumbled
- 2 zucchini, cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 cup or 60ml extra virgin olive oil
- 200g mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 dill sprigs
- 1 tbs white wine vinegar
- Preheat oven/grill to 200°C. Whisk together eggs and ¾ cup (180ml) water in a large bowl. Stir in the broccolini, peas, chives, three-quarters of the goat’s cheese and half the zucchini and season. Heat 2 tbs of the oil in a 24cm non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 2 minutes or until the edges start to set. Transfer to the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes until set and golden. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Make a tomato salad by combining the tomatoes, half the dill, the extra chives, vinegar and remaining oil in a bowl and season.
- Top the frittata with remaining goat’s cheese, zucchini and dill and serve with the tomato salad.
Credit: Delicious Magazine