Update your search

Skip to Content

Parks Closures - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update

Find out more

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update

On 22 March the Australian Government advised against all non-essential domestic travel and based on this advice we have made the difficult decision to close five of our holiday parks.

Effective 25 March 2020 at 6pm the following parks will be closing until further notice:

We understand that this will cause disappointment to many of you, and we can assure you that this decision was not made lightly. Our ultimate priority is to minimise the risk and impacts to our guests and to ensure that our staff, customers and all who visit our parks remain completely safe. While the situation regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) is changing daily, we as a business felt that there were too many variables to this situation and could not in good conscious continue to accept people in the parks.

Our other main concern and the reason for keeping our Tweed Heads & Pottsville North parks operating is to ensure that we offer accommodation options to the customers that call the RV their home. We recognise that these customers still need a place to park up the van and for this reason, these two parks will remain open and operational. For these two parks, we will be rationalising booking requests based on essential travel versus non-essential travel. We will also be implementing further social distancing measures and will continue to maintain the highest cleaning standards and required hygiene practices.

At this stage, we are estimating that all bookings made up to 31 May 2020 could be affected by the park closures. As a result, a refund will be offered to guests if necessary, however, with this being a major impact to our business we would also ask that you consider a date change or alternatively take a credit that can be utilised for a future stay over the next 12 months.

For all other bookings, we have implemented a flexible cancellation policy. With all-new bookings (after 31 May 2020) we will allow you to notify us 72 hours prior to arrival if you wish to change the date of the booking. New bookings can also continue to be made after 31 May 2020.

We are actively monitoring official advice on the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and you can be assured that as soon as we can be assured that it is completely safe for our customers and staff, we will re-open the parks. Advice about the current situation can be found at this link - Department of Health

Again, we would like to express to you that this has been a very difficult decision to make and we are very sorry to cause inconvenience. If you have any questions relating to your stay, please do not hesitate to contact the park you are visiting.

Our Park Managers will remain at the park and will be happy to talk to you on the phone or via email. We thank you for your patience during this unprecedented time, we wish you good health, and we look forward to welcoming you again very soon.